Multi-Biome™ is a combination spore and non-spore (traditional live strain) probiotic. All six strains were selectively chosen for their specific characteristics and research-backed health benefits. Multi-Biome™ is formulated to provide a two-in-one formula for doctors and patients seeking the benefits of both soil-based and live strain probiotics in one formula. Each strain is genomically sequenced and registered, ensuring safety and strain specificity with every batch.
Mechanisms of Action*
- Promotes healthy microbial balance*
- Supports healthy histamine levels in the intestine*
- Promotes healthy cytokine activity*
- Supports digestive health*
- Supports healthy immune function and immune balance*
- Works via competitive exclusion of harmful bacteria*
Which is Better: Spore vs. Non-Spore?
For optimal patient health, patients will benefit by consuming both forms. Historically this meant taking two separate probiotic supplements. Multi-Biome™ now provides the benefit of both strains types in one convenient formula.
Why Choose Multi-Biome™
- Combines the best of the spore-based strains and traditional live strains, eliminating the need for taking multiple probiotics
- All strains supported by published research and sequenced for specificity
- Multi-Biome™ incorporates the latest delayed-release capsule technology to increase the live strains ability to pass the stomach acid unharmed
- Multi-Biome™ utilizes advanced desiccant lined bottle technology, reducing oxygen and moisture during storage, eliminating the need for refrigeration
- Multi-Biome’s non-spore L. rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 strains were chosen for supporting healthy histamine management, PLUS their superior ability to withstand harsh environments*
MB Complex™ | 27 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG), Bacillus Subtilis (DE111®), Bacillus coagulans (SNZ1969), Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bacillus coagulans (MTCC 5856)
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.